(The first one is my favorite but I would lose the little jacket.)
I just realized that I hadn't put these up here, but someday I'm sure I will want to look back a see what I would have chosen at 19. For anyone who knows me and just stumbled across this page, no, I am definitely not planning a wedding. My roommate Hayley and I just decided to look up our dream wedding dresses and locations last semester, so we did. I would post my location but... well it's quite unrealistic. You see, I want to get married in a chapel (the kind that's so pretty on its own you don't even need to decorate) and unfortunately I've come to the conclusion that only one exists in the entire state, and it happens to be the Little Ivy Chapel... in Fairmont Cemetery.

'Cemetery' is not a word anyone wants on an invitation, so haha there goes that pipe dream.

No comments:
Post a Comment